Presented by The American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Stites & Harbison member, Ian Ramsey (Louisville, Kentucky office) will speak at this annual meeting. His presentation (presenter and co-author with Edward A. Morse, Creighton University School of Law) is entitled "Ransoming Data: Technological and Legal Implications of Payments for Data."
Attend the ABA Business Law Section Spring Meeting to enjoy comprehensive business law programming, including:
- More than 70 CLE programs prepared and presented by practice-area experts
- Substantive sessions that will keep you informed on the latest developments in business law
- Social events designed to facilitate networking and establish new contacts with other business law professionals
- Hundreds of Committee and Subcommittee meetings addressing developments in all areas of business law
Click here for more information and to register.