- Effective Immediately, Construction Employers Must Adapt to Revised Verification Form I-9
- Stites & Harbison names Shannon Antle Hamilton as Chief Talent Officer
- EEOC Guidance to Avoid Negligent Hiring
- A brief look at the EEOC's updated Guidance regarding criminal records use by employers
- ChambersUSA honors Stites & Harbison attorneys with inclusion in the 2012 guide
- Executive Profile: Stephen Price
- Clearing up confusion about employee fiduciary duties and employer trade secrets
- Laura Mays elected to American Red Cross board
- OMG!! My employees are on Facebook!
- 75 Stites & Harbison attorneys honored in Best Lawyers in America
- Kentucky Super Lawyers list">Mike Cronan earns "Top Point Getter" on Kentucky Super Lawyers list
- Chambers USA honors 31 Stites & Harbison attorneys with inclusion in the 2011 guide
- Stites & Harbison welcomes Brian Neal
- Employee Benefits: Pros and Cons of Flex Time
- Stites & Harbison names three new Members
- Two Nashville attorneys move to Stites & Harbison
- Using Social Media to Help Build Your Presence
- Matt DeVries joins Stites & Harbison in Nashville
- Attention Federal Contractors and Subcontractors: Make Room For a New Poster!
- Chambers USA honors 32 Stites & Harbison attorneys with inclusion in the 2010 guide
- Stites & Harbison welcomes nine new associates
- It's time to update your EEOC Workplace Notice poster
- Additional FMLA Amendments!
- If your company has not revised its FMLA policy in 2009, it should do so immediately
- Double-check Family Medical Leave Eligibility
- Chambers USA honors Stites & Harbison attorneys with inclusion in the 2009 guide
- Higher Burden of Proof for Federal Age Discrimination Claims?
- Stimulus Bill Establishes COBRA Subsidy
- Government Contracts - Project Labor Agreements
- E-Verify for Federal Contractors Delayed
- Stites & Harbison earns most Best of the Bar honors
- Chambers USA honors 27 Stites & Harbison attorneys with inclusion in the 2008 guide
- Volunteering for Nonprofit Boards
- Notify your employees of recent FMLA amendments
- Are Your Complaint Procedures Reasonable?
- Potential changes in federal employment discrimination law based on sexual orientation
- Nineteen new associates join Stites & Harbison
- Stites & Harbison's Nashville office moves to new SunTrust Plaza
- Sixty-three Stites & Harbison attorneys named "Best Lawyers in America"
- The Tide Turns for Non-Compete Employment Clauses
- Nashville Business Journal honors seven Stites & Harbison attorneys as Best of the Bar
- Chambers USA honors 22 Stites & Harbison attorneys with inclusion in 2007 guide
- Kentucky Super Lawyers magazine honors 29 Stites & Harbison attorneys
- Chambers USA honors 19 Stites & Harbison attorneys with inclusion in 2006 guide
- Fifty-six Stites & Harbison attorneys honored as Best Lawyers
- Nashville Business Journal honors eight Stites & Harbison attorneys as Best of the Bar
- Recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling permits employees to pursue disparate impact claims under ADEA
- Thirsty Thursday: "Have you ever been arrested?"
- 28th Annual Kentucky SHRM Conference
- Employment Law Beyond the Basics
- Thirsty Thursday: "Risk, Employment, and Compliance Issues for Healthcare Providers"
- 24th Annual Kentucky Human Resources Update
- Thirsty Thursday: "OMG! My Employees are on Facebook!"
- From Paper to Paperless: Controlling construction documentation, improving record management, and identifying risk in an electronic age
From work force reduction issues to dealing with the Family Medical Leave Act and everything in between, the Employment Law Service Group at Stites & Harbison focuses on providing clients with creative, competitive and cost effective employment law solutions. The diverse and experienced attorneys within the group recognize that responsiveness to employers in the avoidance of immediate employment law problems is critical. The group provides clients a high level of service with a seamless team approach from our offices in Kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia.
What others are saying about us:
". . . received excellent service and value with Stites & Harbison. They compete well with much larger firms that have much higher prices . . . adept at handling a variety of matters for business. Skip the coast and give Stites a try instead."
- U.S. News & World Report / Best Lawyers -
"Best Law Firms" Client Interviews 2010
Service Group Leaders: