Thomas W. Breidenstein
Location: Covington, KY
Tom Breidenstein is a member of the firm's Real Estate Service Group. His practice focuses on general commercial real estate, zoning and land use issues, and general civil litigation. Tom is a member of a variety of professional groups, including the American Institute of Certified Planners and both the American and Ohio Planning Associations. He is admitted to practice in Kentucky and Ohio.
- Served as project and document manager for large and complex real property transfers associated with the initial public offering of a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT).
- Represents the REIT in contract negotiations and due diligence for its on-going real property acquisitions.
- Successfully secured a controversial zoning map amendment in Ft. Thomas, Kentucky, and preserved the amendment through appeals in the Campbell County Circuit Court and the Kentucky Court of Appeals.
- Continuing representation of wireless telecommunication providers and site acquisition companies in site selection, lease negotiations, title clearance and site approval before local zoning authorities and the Kentucky Public Service Commission.
- Advises planning consultants involved in updating municipal and township zoning codes and resolutions.
More Than Stites & Harbison
Before and during law school, Mr. Breidenstein worked as the Zoning Enforcement Officer for the Boone County Planning Commission. While away from the office, Mr. Breidenstein enjoys nothing more than spending time with his family – including his two teenage children, Frances and William. He involves himself in many civic activities in his home village of Glendale, and is an avid fan of the Cincinnati Reds.
- Glendale (Ohio) Planning and Historic Preservation Commission, Chairman (2004-present); Member (2000-present)
- Glendale (Ohio) Zoning Board of Appeals, Secretary (2009-present)