Robert W. Lanum
Location: Jeffersonville, IN
Robert W. Lanum, formerly Partner in Charge of the Jeffersonville office, is active in corporate, trusts, estates and tax law. His recent clients include Paul Ogle Foundation Inc., PNC Bank, Presbyterian Church (USA) Foundation, and the University of Louisville Foundation. He has practiced law for more than 35 years. In April 2008, Mr. Lanum was certified as an Estate Planning and Administration Specialist by the Indiana State Bar Association's Estate Planning and Administration Specialty Board.
- Largely tax and estate planning for high net worth clients of the firm.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- "Corporate and Tax Planning seminars," Indiana Small Business Center, 2003-04
Before Stites & Harbison
Mr. Lanum was a CPA before entering law school. He was Managing Partner of Fifer, Lanum & Blau before it merged with Stites & Harbison in 1987.
More Than Stites & Harbison
Mr. Lanum is a member and the former chairman of the Regional Leadership Coalition and chairman of the Paul Ogle Foundation, Inc. He serves on the Board of Advisors of both Junior Achievement and Jeffersonville Carnegie Library Foundation, serves on the Board of Directors of Indiana University Foundation and is a former director of the Louisville Public Library Foundation.
Besides Stites & Harbison
He enjoys fishing, golf and watching basketball games.
Martindale-Hubbell® AV-Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
Indiana Super Lawyers® (2004-12)
- Regional Leadership Coalition, member and the former chairman
- Paul Ogle Foundation, Inc., Chairman
- Junior Achievement, Board of Advisors
- Jeffersonville Carnegie Library Foundation, Board of Advisors
- Indiana University Foundation, Board of Directors