Richard M. Wehrle
Location: Lexington, KY
Richard Wehrle is a Member of the firm and is based in the Lexington office. His practice focuses on trusts and estate administration, estate planning and charitable giving, charitable and non-profit organizations, estate and gift taxes, probate, and fiduciary law. He is also a Certified Public Accountant.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- "In Trusts We Still Trust," by Greg Paeth, The Lane Report, November 15, 2017
Before Stites & Harbison
Prior to joining Stites & Harbison, Richard was a partner at Bowles Rice LLP in Lexington, Kentucky, handling trusts and estate planning for eight years. Prior to that, he worked at Bowles Rice's predecessor firm, Vimont & Willis PLLC for 20 years working in the trusts and estate practice.
More Than Stites & Harbison
Richard is a member of a variety of accounting financial service organizations. He also serves on the foundation board of Bluegrass Community and Technical College and Blue Grass Community Foundation.
Best Lawyers in America®, Trusts & Estates (2019)
Martindale-Hubbell® AV-Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
Kentucky Super Lawyers® (2009-10)
- Richard Wehrle Named to Blue Grass Community Foundation Board
- Best Lawyers in America honors 72 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2019
- Richard Wehrle named Fellow of American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Richard Wehrle named Chair of Stites & Harbison’s Trusts & Estate Planning Service Group
- Attorney Richard Wehrle joins Stites & Harbison’s Lexington office