Ralston W. Steenrod
Location: Louisville, KY
Ralston Steenrod is a Member of the firm based in its Louisville office, where he is a member of the Business & Corporate Services Group. Mr. Steenrod has been with Stites & Harbison since 1971, and his practice focuses on corporate mergers; taxable acquisitions and tax free reorganizations; bank holding company formations; tender offers; contested takeovers; rights of dissenting shareholders; securities registration and exemptions; and general corporate law.
What Clients Say
. . . revered figure in the market, with more than 45 years of experience in corporate matters, including M&A and securities.
. . . impressive . . . knowledge and experience . . .
Martindale-Hubbell® AV-Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
Chambers USA, "America's Leading Lawyers for Business," Corporate/M&A (Senior Statesmen)
- Chambers USA 2016 Honors Stites & Harbison
- Chambers USA 2015 honors Stites & Harbison
- Chambers USA honors Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2014
- Chambers USA honors 31 Stites & Harbison attorneys with inclusion in the 2011 guide
- Chambers USA honors 32 Stites & Harbison attorneys with inclusion in the 2010 guide