Jessica A. Hill
Location: Covington, KY
Jessica Hill is an Associate in the firm's Covington office and a member of the Construction Service Group. She is licensed to practice in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- "Chapter 6: Discovery by Interrogatories," with William G. Geisen, Discovery Deskbook for Construction Disputes, Second Edition, ABA Forum on Construction Law, Editors: John M. Cook, Buckner Hinkle, Jr. and Alexander Moseley, 2015
- "So your client go an OSHA Violation . . . Now What?," Webinar Moderator, ABA Forum on Construction Law, May 21, 2015
- "Journey to E-Discovery World: The 6 Rings of Hell," My Favorite Mistakes: What Doesn't Bankrupt You Makes You Stronger, 2015 ABA Forum on Construction Law Mid-Winter Meeting, Scottsdale, Ariz., January 29-30, 2015
- "Indemnity Provisions in Construction Contracts," Fundamentals of Construction Contracts in Ohio: Understanding the Issues, Lorman Education Services, May 8, 2014
- "Public Contracts & Procurement Regulations for Kentucky," with Steven M. Henderson, Presenter, Lorman Education Services, September 18, 2013
- "A Trial Attorney’s Perspective on Trying Undue Influence Claims," Co-author, 21 No. 6 Ohio Prob. L.J. 8, July/August 2011
More Than Stites & Harbison
Jessi has twice served as a speaker for the Jennings County Community Foundation Women's Giving Circle at the REACH program. Jessi served as co-chair of the Butler County United Way Women's Leadership Council ("WLC") from 2011 through 2016. She also served on the Board of Trustees for The Center for Family Solutions from 2012 to 2015 and previously served as faculty for the University of Dayton School of Law 2013 Road to Bar Passage Program.
- Butler County United Way Nonprofit Board Leadership Class, 2011 Graduate