Dwight D. Young
Location: Louisville, KY
Dwight Young is an attorney with the firm's Business & Finance Service Group.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- "Community Involvement for the Young Attorney," Louisville Bar Briefs, Louisville Bar Association, August 2018
- "Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act of 2015: A Summary of Pro-Business Initiatives," Stites & Harbison Legal Update, April 6, 2016
Before Stites & Harbison
In law school, Dwight worked for a personal injury attorney drafting complaints, motions and various legal documents. He also worked for an insurance defense firm in Indiana where he performed legal research and writing. Dwight also worked with a workers' compensation firm in Louisville where he performed legal research and writing and updated clients on recent Board Opinions. Prior to joining Stites & Harbison, he was with a CPA firm where he worked on estate planning and tax-related issues.
Besides Stites & Harbison
Dwight enjoys playing and watching sports, exercising, and spending time with his wife and dog.
- Louisville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Vice-Chair (2017); Chair (2018)
- Board of Zoning Adjustments, Board Member
- Metropolitan Housing Coalition, Board Member
- Walden School, Board of Trustees