Location: Jeffersonville, IN
Chelsea Stanley is a member of the firm's Torts & Insurance Practice Service Group.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- "Federal Rule 26(A)(2) Expert Witness Disclosures: Strategies for Composing and Attacking Expert Disclosures," with Douglas B. Bates, Article, 83 J. Air. L. & Com. 67 (2018)
- "(Properly) In Pursuit of the Perfect Forum," Practice Points, Section of Litigation - Products Liability, American Bar Association, September 1, 2016
- "Using the Amended Federal Rule of Civil Procedure to Guide Case Management," For the Defense, a DRI magazine, May 2016
- "The Affordable Care Act: The Latest Obstacle in the Path of Receiving Complementary and Alternative Health Care," Note, 90 Ind. L.J.
- "The Effects of Workplace Smoking Bans on Smoking Prevalence: A State Level Analysis," Undergraduate Economic Review 8:1 (2011)
Before Stites & Harbison
Chelsea joined the firm after participating in its summer associate program in 2013 and 2014. She also was an Intern for Judge David Hamilton, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Besides Stites & Harbison
Chelsea volunteers as a U4 and U6 soccer coach for Louisville Soccer Club. She enjoys playing soccer, hiking, traveling, and trying new restaurants around Louisville.