Aaron R. Klein
Location: Louisville, KY
Aaron is an attorney in the firm's Louisville office and is a member of the Construction Service Group. His practice focuses on advising clients on all types of construction related matters. He provides construction clients with experience in both transactional and litigation practice.
- Involved in the successful resolution of on-going payment and performance quality disputes between a national general contractor and subcontractor.
- Involved in multi-party federal litigation involving breach of contract claims between owner, general contractor, and surety.
- Involved in the defense of a regional design firm against claim involving ADA compliance and alleged design flaws.
- Involved in the defense of a national manufacturing company against claims of defective product design.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
More Than Stites & Harbison
Prior to joining Stites & Harbison, Aaron was an attorney with a regional litigation firm based in Louisville, Kentucky. Prior to that, Aaron was an attorney with a regional litigation firm based in Nashville, Tennessee. Aaron is a regular volunteer with Uspiritus where he serves in the Buddy Program. He also serves in an advisory role to a nonprofit board dedicated to the Louisville addiction services community. Aaron is also involved in his church community. Outside of work, Aaron enjoys all types of sports. You may also find him on a variety of "CraneWatch" websites checking up on the latest projects in both Louisville and Nashville.
- Uspiritus, Buddy Program volunteer
- Advisement Board for local non-profit involved in Louisville, Kentucky, addiction services