A. Stuart Campbell
Location: Nashville, TN
Stuart is a partner in the Nashville office of Stites & Harbison and a member of the firm's Business Services Group. He has experience in a wide variety of corporate transactions, including domestic and international mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs and divestitures, joint ventures and strategic investments. His experience includes M&A transactions in various industry groups, including telecommunications, healthcare services, retail and distribution and manufacturing. Stuart's corporate practice involves counseling and advice on a broad range of corporate transactions, including start-up ventures and shareholder disputes. Stuart also has significant experience representing financial institutions in senior lien and syndicated financings, mezzanine financings and project financings.
What Clients Say
. . . known as a solid lending attorney . . . active on a number of mezzanine and syndicated financings as part of his wide corporate and finance practice.
Stuart Campbell is a very fine attorney and I would be pleased to recommend him to anyone.
Stuart has lectured at numerous seminars and professional education programs on a range of issues involving corporate business transactions, mergers and acquisitions and financings.
More Than Stites & Harbison
His past civic and community involvement has included board memberships on Matthew 25, the Greater Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce, the Nashville City Club, the Nashville Technology Council, the Nashville Health Care Council, the Alumni Board of Vanderbilt University School of Law and Harding Academy. Stuart is an elder and former Clerk of the Session at First Presbyterian Church, Nashville.
Besides Stites & Harbison
Stuart enjoys history, running and golf.
Martindale-Hubbell® AV-Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
Chambers USA: "America's Leading Lawyers for Business," Banking & Finance (2014-18)
Best Lawyers in America®, Corporate Law (2003-18)
Mid-South Super Lawyers® (2007-12)
Nashville Business Journal, Best of the Bar (2004, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016)
- Chambers USA 2018 Honors Stites & Harbison
- Stites & Harbison Attorneys Earn 2018 Best of the Bar Honors
- Best Lawyers in America honors 79 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2018
- Chambers USA 2017 honors Stites & Harbison
- Best Lawyers in America honors 74 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2017
- Stites & Harbison attorneys earn 2016 Best of the Bar honors
- Chambers USA 2016 Honors Stites & Harbison
- Best Lawyers honors 72 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2016
- Chambers USA 2015 honors Stites & Harbison
- Stites & Harbison attorneys earn 2015 Best of the Bar Honors
- Best Lawyers honors 89 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2015
- Chambers USA honors Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2014
- Eighty-nine Stites & Harbison attorneys honored by Best Lawyers in America for 2014
- Stites & Harbison attorney named among Top 50 & Top 100 Attorneys by Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Stites & Harbison attorney named among Top 100 Attorneys by Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Seventy-five Stites & Harbison attorneys honored in Best Lawyers in America
- Stites & Harbison attorneys named among Top 100 Attorneys by Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Seventy-three Stites & Harbison attorneys honored in “Best Lawyers in America”
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Honors 10 Nashville Stites & Harbison Attorneys and Four Rising Stars
- Seventy-two Stites & Harbison attorneys honored in “Best Lawyers in America”